Since my body is channeled over the frame, the stock floor pan would not work without really cutting it up. I thought that someone else may want to use it in a restoration, so I decided to just fab up my own floor. below are a few shots of the new pieces.
The rear oval originally held a rubber sheet to clear the rear differential housing!
closer view of the stock "Pan"
Starting off with a sheet of 18 gauge
initial fit up
A Cleco and fitting / drilling shot
Rosette welding the sheets together
Beads rolled into sheets- (I skipped the photos of that step)
I started with a cardboard pattern, then copied it to a sheet of 18 gauge and rolled in some beads, and a flange for the battery box cover and its' hinge.
Fast forward a bit, the floor welded in place, and the sides for the box finished.
Another shot of the floor. You can also see the Toe board and transmission cover